For hazmat applications
The Model 5212 is a portable hand-held multimeter which measures a variety of electrical and physical quantities including voltage (AC and DC), resistance, capacitance, frequency. These instruments can also perform continuity checks, voltage detection and diode testing (including forward bias voltage). Measurement features include Auto Range mode, which enables the instrument to select the best range for the input detected, and a Data HOLD function. This instrument is rugged and simple to use and rated to 600V CAT III.
- True RMS (TRMS)
- Non-Contact Voltage detection
- Low input impedance voltage measurement (VLowZ) to help prevent “ghost” voltage from affecting the measurement
- HOLD function
- MAX/MIN function displays the maximum and minimum readings detected during a measurement session
- Δ REL compares measurements to a user selected reference value.
- Auto/Manual range selection
- Backlight and flashlight
- Multiple mounting options (stand, slot, magnet)
- Sleep Mode for extending battery life
4000/5000/6000 – Count Digital Multimeter | 5212