Alluviam, the leader in HazMat response software, is Federal Resource’s go-to-solution for first responders, firefighters, forensic responders, LEA, and CBRN. No other core database offers the comprehensive information and insights that Alluviam’s HazmasterG3 system is able to provide.
From identifying possible explosion risks through virtual chemical mixing stimulations to calculating blast distance and consequences, the HazmasterG3 provides endless capabilities.
Purchase Alluviam’s HazmasterQ3 through Federal Resources for in-depth training, guidance, and reliable supply for your team.
[expand title=”Read More“]
Support your organization or field team with Federal Resource’s HazmasterG3. This complex system is an essential tool for the following industries:
● Emergency response teams
● Industrial manufacturing companies
● Military organizations
● Government Organizations
● Bomb technicians
● Chemical testing facilities
● Hazmat teams
Functionality and Core Database
Alluviam’s software can run on anything from a tablet to a laptop, Milspec military devices, and even a smartphone for ultra-portability and convenience. Boasting over 165,000 materials and trade names, the Hazmaster G3 by Alluviam LLC has a database that is larger than any other similar legacy support system. Benefits of the HazmasterG3 are as follows:
● Homemade explosive identification (HME)
● Breaching calculators and disposal shot set up
● Blast distance and consequence calculator
● Interactive lab identification
● Integrated X-ray functionality, electronic calculator, and disrupter operations
● Virtual agency mixer to identify probable precursor outcomes
● Virtual agency mixer to identify explosion risks, toxic gas emissions, and other chemical reactions
● Estimation tool for craters
● Disposal shot integration
● Site exploration tools for narcotic scenes and HME situations
● Calculator for boiling liquid and vapor explosions
● Emergency response guidance for recommended protective clothing, respirators, hazards, and first aid
● Anti-terrorism combat tools and functions
Contact Federal Resources today to learn more about Alluviam’s HazmasterQ3 system and in-house training options.
Showing all 1 result