The 3M™ Ballistic Helmet F70 is flexible for use in multiple threat environments. The F70 is an integrated and configurable helmet designed for broad use from military combat missions, special forces operations and law enforcement tactical operations.
- Provides V50 fragmentation protection against 17 grain .22 caliber FSP >840 meters per second (2,750 feet per second) when tested in accordance to NATO STANAG 2920
- Meets NIJ IIIA ballistic penetration protection standards (9mm)
- Innovative no thru-hole construction for mounting the NVG shroud, retention systems and rails, which increases the shell’s effective protection area
- Geometry is engineered for improved coverage of critical areas and increased comfort compared to conventional (ACH) helmets
- Modular and configurable helmet with optional ballistic mandible and visor
- Available in Mid Cut and High Cut
- 3M™ Ballistic Helmet F70 and F70 HC