Aqua-Lung Dry Suit Inflation System is a compact, easy to use ensemble, especially developed for the Combat Swimmer that dives in cold waters with rebreathers and needs a supplemental air supply to compensate for depth pressure in their dry suit. It is composed of a 5 cu/ft. cylinder and a modified SEA first stage regulator.
- Cylinder with first stage length: 14.5” (28 cm.)
- Diameter: 3.2” (8.1 cm.)
- Maximum pressure: 3000 PSI (207 bar)
- PSI (9.5 bar ±1.5 bar)
- Safety burst disk maximum pressure: 5000 PSI (345 bar)
- Medium pressure safety valve opening pressure: 175-190 PSI
- Hose length: 20” (50.8 cm.)