The Lightweight Tactical Ladder System is a segmented carbon fiber ladder platform developed to fill the need for an extremely strong, light and portable ladder. These patent-pending tactical ladders provide a substanstial improvement over conventional ladders for applications where weight and compact size are critical. The high stiffness and strength of carbon fiber provide a superior self supporting ladder that can support a military or tactical law enforcement person and weighs only 12 pounds when fully assembled. Each segment weighs only 2.4 pounds and quickly and quietly slide together to form a ladder that goes from just over 4 feet up to a full 5 segment ladder of 12 feet high.
The lightweight segmented ladders can be used by a group of individuals that may need a short 4-foot, or up to a 12 foot tall ladder, but who are traveling on foot and cannot bring a regular ladder in a vehicle. For law enforcement, the compact segments can be stored in a bag in the trunk of the car and only utilized when necessary. This allows SWAT teams and other officers to have a ladder available at any time in under a minute, but without the bulk or weight of conventional metal ladders.
- The lightweight ladder minimizes load on soldier.
- Basic set comes with 5 segments, each weighing under 2.5 pounds.
- When combined, the segments form a 12 feet long ladder weighing 12 pounds.
- Assembled segments measure 29” long (21.75” for LSL-6) with multiple widths available.
- Assembles and disassembles quickly and quietly.
- Ability to break the ladder into smaller sections makes storage and transport easy.
- Textured rungs for improved grip.
- Extremely lightweight: Easily carried, rapid deployment, allows placement in difficult situations
- Small individual segments: Easy portability and storage, for example the trunk of a car or backpack
- Quick, easy and quiet assembly
- Segmented – Only take as much ladder as needed for the mission
Additional uses of ladder segments:
- Door wedge