Engineered to provide outstanding head protection, the Ultra Light Weight Ballistic Bump Helmets (ULW-BBH) are the first multi-use helmet for bump, jump and ballistic operational requirements. The combination of advanced materials with its unique processing technology provides ballistic, fragmentation and blunt impact protection at a significantly lower weight than the closest alternative. They are available in a range of sizes and colors, and are configurable with optional accessories for a variety of multi-mission requirements.
- EAR controlled product.
- Highest performance-to-weight ratio on the market.
- Flexible rail system and higher cut of helmet enables compatibility of most operational accessories used by U.S. and Allied Special Forces.
- Blunt Impact Protection performance meets LW-ACH/ECH requirements.
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic standard for penetration and meets a minimum of 670 mps (2,200 fps) V-50 for 17 grain (1.1 gram) tested according to STANAG 2920.
- Two boltless retention system options.