A Big Top portable, fabric building can be easily deployed to remote locations and used as staging facilities, maintenance shops and drilling shelters. The covered, fabric structures protect surge piles, bulk storage, sorting operations and transfer centers from inclement weather. All field operations require several types of structures throughout the mining process, including command centers, garages, maintanence facilities and workshops. The versatility and mobility of Big Top fabric structures make them ideal for each use. These weather-resistant fabric shelters are perfect for your warehousing and storage needs. You can also use them as temperature-controlled buildings or to stack overflow from manufacturing.
Big Top protects your most valuable assets with the toughest fabric in the industry.
- Waterproof, windproof, treated to protect against UV and mildew and is lead free
- Translucent – No artificial lighting needed for daytime use (opaque options available)
- Provides a 10-15 degree temperature change (cooler in the summer and retains heat in the winter)
- Unique polyester scrim that with a tighter weave that prevents tearing and makes our fabric 30-50% stronger
- Flame retardant / Passes NFPA – 701 Large/Small Scale Self Extinguishing Test
- Berry compliant (100% American made)