Extended duration response for warm zone CBRN incidents
- Lightweight and form-fitting for excellent mobility
- Front-entry design allows for self-donning if necessary
- Approved for use with tactical-style boots
Blauer’s XRT ensemble is NFPA 1994 Class 3 certified for protection against liquid, vapor and particulate CBRN agents at levels below IDLH. Made with GORE® CHEMPAK® Selectively-permeable fabric, the XRT suit is lightweight and highly breathable to provide comfort during extended response operations. The suit’s one piece design with integrated glove system and booties eliminates the need for chemical tape and allows first responders and down-range personnel to quickly self-don the suit with approved APR/PAPR systems.
- XRT w/ AMG Gloves & Avon Class 3 C50/FM12 Seal | WZ9435AB
- XRT w/ AMG Gloves & Avon Class 3 M53 Seal | WZ9435VB