For more than 30 years, we have been an industry leader in designing, constructing and deploying live fire ranges around the world. We customize our projects to help our clients achieve their goals and objectives with an underlying focus of safety, efficiency and advanced technology.
We provide a full suite of services from full architectural design and engineering solutions for ballistics systems, containment and detailing to construction supervision and management. And that’s not all! We also provide all range fit-out components, including simulation systems, targetry, anti ricochet materials, bullet traps, and weapon storage.
Our project expertise includes:
- Indoor/Outdoor Ranges: We design and supply indoor and outdoor shooting ranges for our clients around the globe, advanced facilities that incorporate all facets of live firearms training.
- Modular Ranges: Our QuickRange® system is the ultimate pre-fabricated, live-fire, modular shooting range, complete with bullet traps, HVAC system, lighting, shooting stalls and targetry.
- Close Quarter Battle Houses: For more than 30 years, we have designed and equipped Close Quarter Battle houses (CQB), live-fire training facilities for Special Forces and other specialist units.
- Multipurpose Training Towers: Our multipurpose training towers reach up to eight stories in height and are equipped with sniper and observation balconies, climbing walls and other components that test advanced training skills.
- Method of Entry Buildings: We have extensive experience designing Method of Entry (MOE) buildings, which are used to teach trainees how to make tactical entries through doors and windows.
- Urban Ranges: We develop urbanized military and law enforcement training ranges (MOUT,FIBRA) helping military and police personnel prepare for conflicts, riots, natural disasters and large-scale events.
- Mock Ups: Our portfolio includes full size replicas of aircraft, 777, 747, ships, buses, trains, metro transport, oil platforms and many others, all designed for live fire weapons or simulated training.