VSW diving apparatus
- Closed circuit oxygen diving combined w/ semi closed circuit nitrox diving
- Switching between oxygen and nitrox diving mode can be made during a dive
- Front mounted apparatus with both oxygen and nitrox cylinder at apparatus housing at front or front mounted apparatus with oxygen cylinder at front and horizontal or vertical oriented nitrox cylinder at back
- Adjustable lung demand valve
- None magnetic in compliance with STANAG 2897 class A
Dräger LAR VII Combi FA is a very versatile and compact diving apparatus for all facets of shallow water diving, including VSW – MCM diving and submarine lock-out as well as special operations diving.