The EXT router/network gateway is a ruggedized, small form-factor, man-packable, or transit cased solution used to provide users with data network capabilities required to facilitate critical communications. A multi-functional router platform offering Cisco routing/switching along with battery backup and compatible with government furnished security devices and techniques that support communications across any network architecture. These modules support data, voice and video while ensuring interoperability by leveraging ubiquitous network technologies and protocols. Easily packaged and operated in transit case or backpack configurations. Power backup utilizes rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries.
- Size 3.05” H x 8.64” W x 6.89”L (2.41” H x 8.0” W x 6.5” L w/o mounting hardware)
- Weight 4.7Lbs
- Temperature Range Operational: -40˚ to+60˚ C (Prime AC/DC Power), 0˚ to+60˚ C (Battery Power) Storage: -40˚ to+85˚ C (Modules), -20˚ to +70˚ C (Batteries)
- Designed to the following – MIL-STD 810 Categories Methods: 501.4 (High Temp Procedure I and II), 502.4 (Low Temp Procedure I and II), 513.5 (Acceleration), 514.5 (Vibration – Wheeled Vehicle, 3 hour/axis), 516.5 (Mechanical Shock, 30g, 11mS half-sine assumed, 3 shocks per direction/axis)
- Color Grey: FED STD 595-26008, or Customer Preference (Desert Tan, Black, etc.)
- MTBF 150698 Hours Ground Benign