Ghost Vision™ 60 mid-sized high-endurance IP68 all-terrain unmanned ground drone, with platform wide SDK for defense, industrial, mining, energy, construction, logistics and public safety markets Tele-op or autonomous. Inspection, security, comms , meshing and payload delivery applications.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Fast & Agile. Up to 1.6 m/s (5.2 ft./sec) fast-walk; 2m/s run * and eventually 3 meters/sec sprinting .
- Long Endurance. 8 – 10 hrs. mixed use and 21 hrs. standby. Travel 7.5 miles in 3 hrs. on single charge.
- Any Terrain. Traverse a range of unstructured terrains and substrates, and even stairs.
- Unstoppable. Designed to self-right from any immobilization, and even operate when inverted.
- Very Robust. “Blind Locomotion” over unstructured terrain, sensing forces through the motors even with reduced or complete loss of vision sensing.
- Tele-Op. Any controller or Ghost Mobile™ Android w/ dual joystick. Support for DoD IOP/JAUS and ATAK.
- Field-Swappable. IP68 sealed actuators, compute, battery & sensor modules.
- Object Avoidance. Ghost or 3rd party safeguard avoidance AI under tele-op and autonomy modes.
- Autonomous. Ad-hoc or persistent autonomy using cameras or LIDAR. Wireless charging option.
- GPS-Denied Use. Odometry and sensor fusion for accurate GPS-denied positioning.
- Comms. 2.4, 5.8 GHz WiFi, 4G/LTE integrated; any IP/ Ethernet or USB 3.1 radio including SAT & SDR.
- Task Sensors. Any IP/Ethernet or USB camera, CBRNE or specialty with a range of mounting points.
- Custom Bumpers. Optional upper-leg & whole body.