The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK® N1—a powerful, slim and fully rugged handheld. It’s the all-in-one tool you’ve been waiting for, and it’s ideal for where work takes you each day. With an octa-core processor, angled rear-facing barcode reader, optional stylus pen, and long-lasting battery that is warm-swappable; you won’t miss a beat. And when a flexible device is in demand, the TOUGHBOOK N1 delivers the Android™ operating system, giving you the ability to develop in an open environment with thousands of enterprise grade applications at your fingertips from the Google Play store or Panasonic’s partners: independent software vendors (ISVs) and resellers/integrators. Plus, with built-in multi-carrier 4G LTE and FirstNet Ready™ with Band 14, voice capabilities, and dual SIM cards, the TOUGHBOOK N1 is ready to go where business takes you. Capable to support AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk (EPTT), it can also interoperate with other EPTT handsets as well as LMR devices. And if it takes a seven-foot drop, don’t worry—it can handle it, making it the choice for unrelenting conditions. So take it to work. It can take it.
- 4.7″ Fully Rugged Handheld with Android™ 9(Pie) – Qualcomm® SDM660-2 64bit 2.2GHzx4+1.8GHzx4 Octa-Core
- Wi-Fi, optional 4G LTE WWAN with GPS – Dual Nano SIM, Bluetooth® with Low Energy, NFC, 1280×720 500 NIT screen 10-point touch.
- MIL-STD-810G. 7′ drop. IP66 and IP68 dust and water-resistant certification
- 12-hours (19-hour long life battery) depending on user profile; 8-hour rated (or 16-hour long life) continuous data use. User-replaceable battery* that is warmswap capable
- Standard: USB 2.0 (with option for Host or Client mode), Barcode Reader