The BioFlash-E® Pathogen Identifier uses our CANARY® detection technology combined with proprietary aerosol collection technology to provide a low-risk, cost-effective solution to biological sampling and identification.
Through CANARY® Detection technology, BioFlash-E® Biological Identifier provides rapid, sensitive and specific identification of up to 21 biological threat agents and pathogens including toxins. It’s portable design, durability and high-volume, high-performance aerosol sampler enables the BioFlash-E® to be used in both indoor and outdoor applications. The BioFlash-E® can also be configured as a stand-alone device, used in tiered detection architectures to include a trigger and confirmatory sampler, or as an integrated component subsystem. The portable, compact and easy to use BioFlash-E® Biological Identifier offers breakthrough capabilities in sampling performance.
- Integrated aerosol sampling for high-efficiency sample collection
- Captures particles up to 10 microns in size
- Low operational and maintenance costs
- Proven Technology
- Compact and lightweight design
- Easy to use and decontaminate
- PCR levels of sensitivity and specificity
- Extremely low false-alarm rates