Based on Galvion industry-leading Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) technology, the P200i powers remote sensors, signaling, and communications systems in blistering heat and arctic cold, for months or years without human contact. Easily coupled with solar panels to minimize fuel usage, the P200i withstands the elements for far more cycles and operation hours than other SOFC systems, and uses inexpensive, easy-to-obtain propane for fuel. The P200i supports all common lead-acid and lithium battery chemistries, and has full hybridization support built-in, making integration fast and easy. The P200i Leverages high volume commercial ceramics technologies for low cost and rapid production ramp-up.
• Powers 20-200 watt remote systems for long-term unattended operation.
• Reduces truck rolls, for dramatic cost savings.
• Integrates easily with solar, thermoelectric, and multiple battery sizes and chemistries.
• Keeps you informed of power system status via Ethernet monitoring and control port.
• Reliable field-proven SOFC technology last through more cycles, more hours, and more idle time than other fuel cell systems.
• Lightweight 44 lb system requires no heavy machinery or difficult transport for installation.