A longwave thermal imaging handheld sensor, the FLIR M24 comes in a 320 or 640 option. The small and lightweight system can easily be fit into a pocket or be mounted to a helmet for hands free use. Its LCD screen provides improved image quality for enhanced situational awareness for scouting, surveillance and covert operations.
- 320 25 µm or 640 17 µm Longwave Thermal Imaging Sensor
- Mil.-Grade Alum. Housing + Video Out Cable
- Auto Calibration + Long 25mm Eye-Relief
- LCD Screen + Hot Swappable Batteries
- Helmet Mount Accessory Provides Hands Free Operation