These Mil-Standard cases were designed to meet the most demanding military specifications. They are roto-molded for strength and durability, airtight and water proof with solid stainless steel latches and hinges that will withstand the most demanding shipping conditions.
The 3R Mil-Std. Cases are molded of (LLDPE) polyethylene impact resistant / UV stabilized material and meet or exceed MIL-STD 810 and MIL-C-4150J specifications.
The shipping cases are all available with an empty interior while some models are available with: cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, and a pull handle with wheels. Most models without a built-in pull handle or tow handle accommodate a field installable caster kit which is sold separately.
- Waterproof and dust tight design(MIL-C-4150J)
- LLDPE Polyethylene impact resistant
- UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Pressure relief / breather valves
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Stainless steel latches and hinges