The Ribbon Communications VX 900 Voice Exchange is the industry’s first fully integrated multi-service voice switch with Any-to-Any gateway functionality, creating a next-generation solution for enterprise VoIP enablement. The award-winning VX 900 platform provides the most powerful, most complete, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution for the government market. The VX 900 offers an efficient, robust and cost-effective way to provide high-quality voice and secure voice services over the diverse and challenging transmission environments in fixed/mobile government and military networks.
- Extends advanced call system features from centralized data centers to remote locations
- Remote survivability features such as continuous, local call service and intelligent trunk routing
- Supports analog, digital, and native IP voice, as well as port and trunk side serial data
- Supports 200 simultaneous Future Narrowband Digital Terminal (FNBDT) calls over IP
- Integrated platform with voice router, media gateway, signaling and protocol conversion capabilities
- Efficient FNBDT/SCIP relay over IP backbone