This model is constructed of the innovative SafariSeven™ material, a unique nylon blend from DuPont™. SafariSeven™ is highly durable and practically impervious to the elements. This holster features the Automatic Locking System (ALS®). Once the weapon is holstered, it locks into place. When the ALS is de-activated by the thumb, a simple straight up draw is used. It comes standard with the UBL Mid-ride, fitting 2 in. to 2.25 in. belt widths.
- Level I Retention™ Holster.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated.
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon.
- Optional ALS Guard available for increasing level of security by one to a Level II Retention™
- A proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish.
- Raised stand-off surfaces in holster’s interior creates air space around the weapon, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm.
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from 300° F to -50° F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function.
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad.