The 3500 Genetic Analyzer is an 8-capillary sequencing instrument specifically designed to support the demanding performance needs of validated and process controlled environments, while retaining the unsurpassed application versatility that life science researchers expect.
This package includes an 8-capillary instrument, 3500 Series Data Collection Software, a Dell Workstation and monitor, as well as reagent kits for system qualification and secondary analysis software. The 3500 Series Data Collection Software supports sequencing and fragment analysis, and integrates seamlessly with downstream software for secondary analysis of genetic data. This package includes such secondary software: GeneMapper® software for fragment analysis and software for resequencing applications.
• An 8 capillary system that can easily be upgraded to a 24-capillary system when you’re ready.
• Single-line, 505 nm, solid-state, long-life laser that utilizes a standard power supply and requires no heat-removal ducting
• Powerful, integrated data collection and primary analysis software provides real-time assessment of data quality
• Radio frequency identification (RFID) technology tracks key consumables data and records administrative information
• Advanced multiplexing capabilities for DNA fragment analysis with up to six unique dyes
• Unrivaled application flexibility—one array and one polymer are used for most applications.
• Simple setup, operation and maintenance