- Injection molded construction + Larger foot area
- Smooth exterior surface + Stretch fastener closure system
- Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/75/C/75 EH, for Steel Toe Impact and Compression, and Electrical Hazard Protection
- Steel midsole meets and exceeds ASTM F2413 PR
Certified to NFPA 1991 for chemical and hazmat cleanup, emergency response, and domestic preparedness. Made of special polymer material, this comfortable boot meets the protective footwear chemical permeation requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-Protective Ensembles for Hazardous Materials Emergencies. The HazProof boot has also been tested to Military Standard 282 and will provide protection against certain chemical warfare blister and nerve agents!
- 11” – S.T./S.M. – Sure Grip – Orange/Cream 82330