Accurately computes a corrected aiming point based on current environmental conditions using known ballistic equations instead of the common G1 table averages typically used by the majority of ballistic modeling programs. The CCAS calculates for pressure, angle, range and movement of the target, automatically adjusting for changes in relation to the zeroing set-up to provide updated aiming solutions.
- Ballistically Corrected Reticle
- Integrated 1535NM Laser Range Finder
- Manual Input Ballistic Options
- Programmable to Weapon & Projectile Options
- Significantly Increases Probability of First-Round Hits
- Military-Grade Aluminum-Alloy Housing
- Waterproof to 20 Meters (66 ft.)