The GL622 is a rugged, automatic self-leveling lasers featuring grade capability of ± 25% and can be used in a wide variety of grading, excavating and alignment applications by general and specialty contractors. The GL622 includes the RC602 full-function radio remote control which offers advanced automatic features like Grade Match, PlaneLok and Automatic Axis Alignment. The remote as well as the transmitters have an intuitive graphic display which is back-lit for ease of viewing. Contractors can do everything with the remote control that they can do at the laser keypad, up to 100 meters (330 feet) away—even from the cab of a machine.
- Automatic electronic self-leveling
- Large compensated grade range from -25% to +25%
- Electronic Leveling Vibration Filter
- Automatic Grade Match (Y- or X-axis separate)
- Automatic PlaneLok (Y- or X-axis)