Economical design offers cost savings and secure spill containment
There are applications where our Containment Berms are used all day / every day with frequent vehicular and personnel traffic. And other applications where the Berm is only set up when needed. And still, other applications where a container (drum, IBC, equipment, etc) is placed in the Berm and left there for long periods of time.
It is for the second and third situation that we designed the Economy Model Containment Berm. As the name states, this product is less expensive than most other models so it may not offer all of the conveniences that some of them do. But rest assured, it is rugged, durable and packs plenty of its own features.
- L-shaped aluminum brackets provide sturdy sidewall support
- Easy assembly — Brackets are quickly and easily inserted into sleeves spaced around the perimeter of Containment Berm
- No frames, components or excess material outside of sidewalls — excellent for use as spill containment area inside of storage sheds and other buildings or structures where floor space is a premium.
- Economical spill containment for frac tanks and other large containers.
- Custom sizes available.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.