Low profile design is perfect for equipment maintenance and portable drum containment
The Ultra-Containment Berm, Foam Wall Model provides containment for smaller spills, leaks, and drips. The 4”H sidewalls may mean a lesser capacity than its 12”H counterparts but it also means versatility and convenience.
The Foam Wall Model has true drive-in and drive-out capability and requires no setup other than the initial deployment.
- Capture nuisance leaks and spills from vehicles, oily equipment, tanks, and drums.
- Soft foam sidewall easily compresses for convenient loading and off-loading.
- Choose from several standard sizes to meet your spill containment needs – custom sizes also available.
- Low, 4-inch sidewall contains spills – keeps plant floors and soil free from contamination. (2″ wall height available)
- No set-up required – simply unfold for quick deployment. Folded units require minimal storage space.
- Available in Copolymer-2000 or PVC (24 mil) – withstands the rigors of industrial and construction applications.
- Built-in handles help with transport and placement.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.