The Highest Performing Overpack Poly Drum
The Ultra-Recycled Overpack 95 is the highest performing overpack poly drum on the market. Constructed from a low-density polyethylene, it offers excellent chemical resistance against acids, caustics, and corrosives. Its “no-tools-required” closures make it ideal for emergency response, clean up at contaminated sites, and the collection and transport of soiled sorbents.
Eco-Friendly: The Poly Overpack 95 is made with 100% recycled materials, which means it was manufactured with recycled resin for environmentally smart and friendly production. (Learn more about UltraTech’s recycling program, and what makes ours better than the competition).
Certification and Compliance: The Overpack 95 poly drum is certified to be used as a Salvage Drum by the DOT under 49 CFR 173.3 (c). It also complies with UN Packaging Group 2 (Y-Rating).
Overpack 95 Added Benefits:
- Easy-to-close screw top lid
- Slots in the lid make it easier to use a wood plank (2×4), pole or broom handle for added leverage.
- Black color hides dirt and grime.
- Yellow and black safety tape border on lid provides additional visibility.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
- Overpacking of damaged or leaking packages
- Collection and transport of soiled sorbents
- Contaminated sites clean up
- Emergency response
- Direct containment and transport of hazardous solids
- Spill kits
All Ultra-Overpacks ® Are Independently Certified For:
- LAND – United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods
- SEA – International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) Annex I-Section 8
- AIR – International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4
- AIR – International Air Transport Association (IATA); Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty – Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.