Temporary spill berm seals off spills from the environment, nearby drains and doorways
Many storm drains empty directly into waterways making them a key area to protect in the case of a spill.
The Ultra-Spill Berm is a quick and easy to deploy spill response product that will divert hazardous material away from drains and other sensitive areas.
- Standard 10 foot sections can be cut to various lengths to meet custom needs.
- Unique, urethane material “weeps” into small cracks and crevices to seal off liquid flow.
- Spill Berm is non-absorbing and easily cleaned for repeated use.
- Also available in black to help hide dirt and grime. (Part# 2050)
- Applications include:
- Spill response
- Temporary secondary containment
- Sealing off of doorways during washdown operations