Ultra-Spill Pallet Economy Models have been developed specifically to meet tight budgets for spill containment products.
Effective spill containment doesn’t have to cost a lot of money. The Economy Model Spill Pallet was designed to help meet spill containment regulations without breaking the bank. By using recycled resin, we are able to make these spill pallets more economically and pass the savings on to our customers. Two models are available with a maximum capacity of 2 or 4 drums. The drain option allows any spilled contents to be easily removed.
By storing 55-gallon drums (or other size containers) of hazardous material on the Economy Spill Pallet, you can rest assured any incidental leaks or drips, as well as any spills, will be captured in the 66-gallon sump. The all-polyethylene 2′ x 4′ grating keeps drums above any spills and are easily removed to help facilitate clean up. Both models can easily be moved, relocated or transported with a pallet jack or forklift. An optional ramp is available with the 4-drum model for easier loading, unloading and drum handling.
- 2-drum and 4-drum spill pallet models available.
- Applications for the all-polyethylene units include satellite waste collection and storage of virgin chemicals.
- Black color helps hide dirt and grime.
- Removable grating makes clean-up quick and easy.
- THE FIRST RECYCLED SPILL PALLET ON THE MARKET.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty – Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.