Western Shelter Triple Phase (20-120Kw)
Heavy duty 4-cycle, direct injection, turbocharged, charge air cooled diesel engine
Meets EPA emissions standards
Sound-deadening enables operation as low as 62dBA full load at 23 ft.
Features and Benefits
• Heavy duty 4-cycle, direct injection, turbocharged, charge air cooled diesel engine provides maximum reliability
• Brushless alternator reduces service and maintenance requirements • Shock welding to steel frame for minimum vibration and extended service life.
• Weather-resistant steel housing for durability
• Sound-deadening enables operation as low as 62dBA full load at 23 ft.
• Automatic safety shutdown system monitors the water temperature, engine oil pressure, low coolant, low DEF, overspeed, and overcrank. Warning lights indicate abnormal conditions
• Fully covered power panel allows fast and convenient hookup for most applications including temporary power boxes, tools and lighting equipment. All are NEMA standard
• Meets EPA emissions standards • Internal fuel tank with direct reading fuel gauges
• Illuminated, easy-to-read instrument panels
• Fully lockable enclosure for safe, unattended operation
• Fuel/water separator removes condensation from fuel for extended engine life
• Transport options include trailers and wheel kits for complete mobility