ZUMRO’s Infection Control Kit provides a cost-effective solution that quickly and easily adds infection control and isolation capability to any ZUMRO Shelter System. The turn-key kit includes the ZUMRO Modular Air Lock Shelter and a ZUMRO Portable Air Scrubber System (Z-PASS). You can establish positive or negative pressure within your ZUMRO in under 5 minutes without any other components.
THE ZUMRO ADVANTAGES:
- FAST: ZUMRO’s exclusive auto-deploying process allows this system to deploy in under 3 minutes
- SIMPLE: 2 personnel can easily deploy this system, even in high winds and rain
- LIGHT: Extremely lightweight relative to its size, the Modular Airlock Shelter weighs only 85 LBS
- COMPACT: Shelter system packs down to less than1% of its deployed volume
- DURABLE: Tapered air beams, full-diameter crossbeams, mitered intersections, triple-sealed seams, no mechanical connections, and rugged neoprene airframes integrate together to offer unmatched toughness and durability
- CAREFREE: The ZUMRO Modular Airlock Shelter is very simple to operate, does not require continuous inflation, and can be easily repaired and maintained in any environment
- VERSATILE: Modular and interoperable, the ZUMROModular Airlock Shelter will attach to and function with any modular-interface panel equipped ZUMRO shelter system.